Nutrience Small Breed Original Dog Food
Nutrience Dog food has no by-products, filers or added gluten.
- Excellent Intestinal Health - through a optimal blend of prebiotics and probiotics.
- Enhanced Palatability - from the combination of a round shaped kibble and selected ingredients to make a great tasting food.
- Healthy Immune System - through having vitamins C & E to support the immune system.
- Lean Muscle Mass - high quality chicken protein source to help maintain an lean muscle and healthy body.
- Lustrous skin and Coat - a balanced ratio of Omega-3 and Omega-6 fatty acids helps to support a great coat.
- Good Source of Energy - brown rice is a good source of energy that aids the metabolic function
Made Specifically For: Small breed adult dogs.
Chicken meal, ground corn, oat groats, chicken fat (naturally preserved with mixed tocopherols, a source of vitamin E), dried beet pulp (sugar removed), natural chicken flavor, (natural source of lycopene), yeast culture, flaxseed (natural source of Omega 3 and 6 fatty acids), salt, potassium chloride, dicalcium phosphate, calcium propionate (natural preservative), calcium carbonate, choline chloride, yucca schidigera extract, rosemary extract, blueberry, cranberry, DL-methionine, L-lysine, fructo-oligosaccharides, yeast extract, ferrous sulfate, zinc oxide, vitamin E supplement, sodium selenite, zinc proteinate, calcium ascorbate (vitamin C), iron proteinate, manganous oxide, niacin (vitamin B3), calcium pantothenate (vitamin B5), copper sulfate, manganese proteinate, vitamin A acetate, inositol (vitamin B8), biotin (vitamin B7), vitamin B12 supplement, riboflavin (vitamin B2), pyridoxine hydrochloride (vitamin B6), thiamine mononitrate (vitamin B1), copper proteinate, vitamin D3 supplement, calcium iodate, folic acid (vitamin B9).
Your Dog is Unique!
Just like humans every dog is different when it comes to their dietary needs, this means your pets feeding requirements will vary depending on their breed, environment, age and activity. The below table and the information on the bag is to be used as a starting point, it is important to monitor your dogs weight and adjust their rations as needed.
As it takes time for your dogs digestive system to adapt to the different nutrient levels in a new food it is important to transition your dog correctly from one food to the next to reduce the chance of your pet having an upset stomach. We suggest you take 7 days to transition your dog from the old food to the new food. Start with the majority of the old food and a small amount of the new food on day one and slowly increase the proportion of the new food while decreasing the old food until you are feeding 100% of the new food on day 7.
We also recommend feeding your dog twice daily and ensure that your dog always has fresh, clean water available to drink.
|Dog Weight (kg)||Grams Per Day|
1 cup (250ml) = 125 Grams