Advantage Flea Prevention and Treatment for Cats
Fleas can make your cat miserable, which is why killing fleas with monthly treatment is so important for your dog all year round.
- Kills through contact so fleas don't have to bite to die
- Kills all flea life stages as well as lice
- Topical application
- Kills reinfesting fleas within 2 hours i.e., fleas jumping on the cat after the product has been applied for 12 hours
- Prevents fleas on a treated cat from infesting your home
- One treatment prevents further flea infestations for 1 month
- Safe for use on pregnant and lactating queens
- Convenient, once-a-month application
- For use on cats and kittens 7 weeks of age and older
- Safe for use on rabbits
Made Specifically For: Treating and preventing fleas on your cat
Please note: Product packaging may differ from photo.
Directions for Use
How to Open
Being careful not to cut close to the blister cavities, take scissors and cut off one section of the card containing a single tube.
- Take the separated section, and cut into the blister cavity across the small side, close to the cap of the tube.
- Peel off the foil, and take out the tube.
- Repeat steps 1 to 3 for each tube.
How to Apply
- Use only on cats. Do not use on other animals.
- Remove one applicator tube from the package.
- Hold applicator tube in an upright position. Pull cap off tube.
- Turn the cap around and place other end of cap back on tube.
- Twist cap to break seal, then remove cap from tube.
- For cats:The cat should be standing for easy application. Part the hair on the cats back, between the shoulder blades, until the skin is visible. Place the tip of the tube on the skin and squeeze the tube to expel the entire contents directly on the skin. Do not get this product in your pet's eyes or mouth.
- Under normal conditions the product is effective for a month. However, in cases of severe flea infestation, retreatment may be necessary earlier than four weeks. Do not re-treat more often than once every seven (7) days. After flea control is obtained, return to a monthly retreatment schedule.