Advocate Fleas & Worms For Cats
Protect your pet - inside and out. Advocate, a patented combination of Imidacloprid (from Advantage) and Moxidectin, is a break-through in the treatment of parasites in cats. Advocate treats and protects against the major parasites of your pet, inside and out.
- Fast Flea control and Prevention: Imidacloprid spreads rapidly over your pet, killing 98-100% of adult fleas within 12 hours of application. In addition, Imidacloprid controls flea larvae in the pet's environment and reduces the incidence of Flea Allergy Dermatitis (FAD).
- Treatment and protection against Gastrointestinal Worms: Advocate's unsurpassed efficacy against hookworm and roundworms assures protection against environmental contamination and prevents reinfestation of your pet.
- Control of ear mites: For the treatment of ear mites, Advocate is highly effective as a single dose
Made Specifically For: Treating fleas, worms and ear mites on cats and kittens over 9 weeks of age.
Please note: Product packaging may differ from photo.
Directions for Use
1. Remove one pipette from the package. Then hold the pipette in an upright position, and twist and pull off the cap.
2. Reverse the cap and use it to twist and remove the seal from the pipette.
3.The cat should be in a standing position for easy application, part the hair between the shoulder blades until the skin is visible. Wherever possible apply to undamaged skin. Place the tip of the pipette on the skin and squeeze the pipette firmly several times to empty its contents directly onto the skin.
4. To cover a cat between 4-8kgs
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.