Nexgard Chewable Tablet Flea & Tick Treatment For Small Dogs 4-10kg
Is a monthly treatment in the form of a highly palatable chew that is readily consumed by dogs when offered as a treat. Created with soy proteins and braised beef flavouring, NexGard features a beefy aroma that dogs love; and, because it is vegetable-based it won’t trigger beef allergies.
- Safe for all breeds and puppies from 8 weeks of age and 2kg or more.
- Starts killing existing fleas on dogs in 30 minutes and rapidly controls infestations on dogs with newly acquired adult fleas and ticks.
- Kills new fleas fast, before they can lay eggs, and prevents infestations coming back.
- Kills ticks
- High palatability can be given with or without food
- As NexGard is an oral treatment, dogs may be handled immediately following administration and there are no restrictions on swimming, bathing and shampooing before or after administration.
Made Specifically for: Treating fleas and ticks on dogs over 8 weeks of age and over 2kgs
NexGard is for use in dogs only
The safe use of NexGard in pregnant, breeding or lactating dogs has not been evaluated
Give your dog one NexGard (afoxolaner) soft chew each month.
Just read and follow the steps below. It's easy to give.
It's easy to take. Simple.
- Separate a single dose at the perforation.
- Find the arrow in the corner.
- Peel back the foil backing.
- Give your dog the chewable to eat.
- Repeat every 30 days.
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.