Nutrience Original Medium Breed Dog Food
Nutrience Dog food has no by-products, filers or added glutens.
- Excellent Intestinal Health - through a optimal blend of prebiotics and probiotics.
- Enhanced Palatibility - from the combination of a round shaped kibble and selected ingredients to make a great tasting food.
- Healthy Immune System - through having vitamins C & E to support the immune system.
- Lean Muscle Mass - high quality chicken protein source to help maintain a lean muscle and healthy body.
- Lustrous skin and Coat - a balanced ratio of Omega-3 and Omega-6 fatty acids helps to support a great coat.
- Good Source of Energy - brown rice is a good source of energy that aids the metabolic function.
Made Specifically For: medium breed adult dogs.
Chicken meal, ground corn, oat groats, brown rice, chicken fat (naturally preserved with mixed tocopherols, a source of vitamin E), dried beet pulp (sugar removed), natural chicken flavor, dried tomato pomace (natural source of lycopene), yeast culture, flaxseed (natural source of Omega 3 and 6 fatty acids), salt, potassium chloride, dicalcium phosphate, calcium propionate (natural preservative), calcium carbonate, choline chloride, yucca schidigera extract, rosemary extract, blueberry, cranberry, DL-methionine, L-lysine, fructo-oligosaccharides, yeast extract, ferrous sulfate, zinc oxide, vitamin E supplement, sodium selenite, zinc proteinate, calcium ascorbate (vitamin C), iron proteinate, manganous oxide, niacin (vitamin B3), calcium pantothenate (vitamin B5), copper sulfate, manganese proteinate, vitamin A acetate, inositol (vitamin B8), biotin (vitamin B7), vitamin B12 supplement, riboflavin (vitamin B2), pyridoxine hydrochloride (vitamin B6), thiamine mononitrate (vitamin B1), copper proteinate, vitamin D3 supplement, calcium iodate, folic acid (vitamin B9).
Start with the majority of the old food and a small amount of the new food on day one and slowly increase the proportion of the new food while decreasing the old food until you are feeding 100% of the new food on day 7.
We also recommend feeding your dog twice daily and ensure that your dog always has fresh, clean water available to drink.
|Dog Weight (kg)||Grams Per Day|
1 cup (250ml) = 125 Grams