Nutrience Subzero Canadian Pacific
Canadian Pacific formula is prepared with fresh, never frozen wild-caught fish and real freeze-dried fish for a superior flavour that even the finickiest dogs will crave.
- Rich in Protein: Wild-caught fish from the Canadian Pacific – all delivered fresh and never frozen
- Nutriboost Freeze-Dried Raw:Fresh salmon & herring is infused with green mussels, pacific cod liver, pumpkin and Acadian kelp, and then gently freeze-dried to lock in the natural goodness of raw, providing superior flavour and promoting optimal health.
- Whole fruits and vegetables contain rich antioxidant and phytonutrient properties.
- A special botanical blend and coconut oil are used for their ability to provide multiple health benefits.
- Salmon oil, herring oil & cod liver are used as the primary sources of DHA and EPA omega-3 fatty acids to ensure a healthy skin and coat, as well as cognitive development and support.
- Powerful probiotics & probiotics provide a greater absorption of nutrients and promote a healthier digestive tract, while increased levels of glucosamine and chondroitin offer advanced hip & joint protection
Salmon, herring, hake, sole, cod, flounder, sebastes, cod liver, salmon meal, herring meal, hake meal, sebastes meal, peas, red lentils, canola oil (preserved with mixed tocopherols), sweet potatoes, chickpeas, whole eggs, natural fish flavour, sun-cured alfalfa meal, freeze-dried salmon, freeze-dried herring, freeze-dried pumpkin, freeze-dried green mussels, freeze-dried cod liver, freeze-dried kelp, salmon oil, herring oil, coconut oil, pumpkin, butternut squash, carrots, spinach, broccoli, apples, blueberries, cranberries, pomegranate, juniper berry extract, ginger, fennel, chamomile, peppermint leaf, licorice root, turmeric, vitamins (vitamin E supplement, ascorbic acid (vitamin C), vitamin A supplement, niacin, calcium pantothenate, inositol, riboflavin, pyridoxine hydrochloride, thiamine mononitrate, biotin, vitamin B12 supplement, vitamin D3supplement, folic acid), minerals (zinc oxide, zinc proteinate, iron proteinate, ferrous sulfate, copper proteinate, copper sulfate, manganese proteinate, manganous oxide, calcium iodate, sodium selenite), salt, choline chloride, potassium chloride, L-lysine, DL-methionine, chicory root extract, yucca schidigera extract, yeast extract, thyme extract, glucosamine hydrochloride, rosemary extract, taurine, chondroitin sulfate, L-carnitine, dried Lactobacillus plantarum fermentation product, dried Enterococcus faecium fermentation product, dried Bacillus subtilis fermentation product, dried Bifidobacterium animalis fermentation product, dried Lactobacillus casei fermentation product, dried Lactobacillus helveticus fermentation product, dried Bifidobacterium longum fermentation product, dried Lactobacillus acidophilus fermentation product.
|Crude protein min.||38.0%|
|Crude fat min.||18.0%|
|Crude fiber max.||3.5%|
|Vitamin A min.||20,000 IU/kg|
|Vitamin D3 min.||1,300 IU/kg|
|Vitamin E min.||130 IU/kg|
|Ascorbic acid* (vitamin C) min.||50 mg/kg|
|Omega-6 fatty acids* min.||4.5%|
|Omega-3 fatty acids* min.||2.5%|
|Glucosamine* min.||800 mg/kg|
|Chondroitin sulfate* min.||400 mg/kg|
|Total microorganisms* min.||225,000,000 CFU/lb|
(L. plantarum, E. faecium, B. subtilis, Bi. animalis, L. casei, L. helveticus, Bi. longum, L. acidophilus in descending amounts)
*Not recognized as an essential nutrient by the AAFCO Dog Food Nutrient Profiles.
Calorie Content (calculated): 3,750 kcal/kg or 485 kcal/cup ME
Nutrience Grain Free benefits dogs of all breeds and life stages. The quantity of food your dog requires is dependent upon size, age, activity level and environment. Simply start with our recommendations, adjust as needed and make sure to always have fresh water available.
Transitioning to Nutrience
It is important to gradually transition your dog from one food to another. Start with a proportion of 25% Nutrience to 75% old food. Slowly change the proportions over the next 5 to 7 days by gradually increasing the amount of Nutrience and decreasing the amount of the old food.
|WEIGHT OF DOG||PUPPY||ADULT||MATURE|
|1-10kg||½ – 2 ½||½ – 1 ½||¼ – 1 ¼|
|10-30kg||2 ½ – 3 ½||1 ½ – 2 ¾||1 ¼ – 2 ½|
|30-50kg||3 ½ – 4 ½||2 ¾ – 4||2 ½ – 3 ¾|
1 cup (8oz) = 120g
For dogs larger than 50kg, add ½ cup for every additional 10kg of body weight.
During gestation, increase portion by 25-50%; during lactation, allow dog to eat at will.
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.