Prime® is a complete and concentrated water conditioner for both fresh and salt water.
- Highly concentrated: Formula 1 cap full will treat 200 litres
- Grime converts ammonia into a safe, non-toxic form: that is readily removed by the tank's biofilter
- Removes chlorine, chlroamine, ammonia, ammonia, nitrite, and nitrate
- It contains a binder which renders ammonia, nitrite, and nitrate non-toxic
- Detoxify any heavy metals
- Due to being non-acidic Prime® will not impact your PH levels in your tank
- Promotes the production and regeneration of the natural slime coat
Made Specifically For: Made for the day to day maintenance of a fish tank and especially good when cycling a new tank.
Use 1 capful (5 mL) for each 200 L (50 US gallons) of new water. This removes approximately 1 mg/L ammonia, 4 mg/L chloramine, or 5 mg/L chlorine. For smaller doses, please note each cap thread is approx. 1 mL. May be added to aquarium directly, but better if added to new water first. If adding directly to aquarium, base dose on aquarium volume. Sulfur odor is normal. For exceptionally high chloramine concentrations, a double dose may be used safely. To detoxify nitrite in an emergency, up to 5 times normal dose may be used. If temperature is > 30 °C (86 °F) and chlorine or ammonia levels are low, use a half dose.
Use at start-up and whenever adding or replacing water.
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.