When your dog is irritated with itchy skin, it’s important to stop the scratching early on to prevent skin deterioration and begin the healing process. Start by spraying them with WashBar Itch Soothe Topical Spray for instant relief, and then use the shampoo for bathing.
- The topical spray provides convenient instant relief to mild itching
- Comes in a small spray bottle to make it easy to carry, and apply without mess on fingers
The spray uses three powerful botanical extracts to help soothe and calm dogs’ itchy, sore skin and stop excessive scratching, chewing, biting and licking:
- Anethole (a natural pain relief)
- Quercetin (a natural antihistamine
- Vitamin C (a natural healer)
The spray also contains Manuka hydrosol as well as Lavender pure essential oil – ingredients that have antibacterial and antifungal properties, and are soothing to help reduce inflammation and discomfort brought on by mild allergies.