API Freshwater Master Test Kit ^34
This kit tests tap water and aquarium water for five different parameters that affect the health of freshwater fish: pH, High Range pH, Ammonia, Nitrite and Nitrate. Highly accurate and economical.
- Unique, transparent dome allows clear view of kit contents
- Includes all tests required to test the nitrogen cycle
- Kit includes computer-calibrated and laminated colour cards
- 4 test tubes and holding tray
- Also contains complete, step-by-step instruction booklet, including information on how to correct unsafe water conditions
- Compact to merchandise and easy to store at home
- Approximately Over 800 Tests.
- 7 Bottle Kit.
Made Specifically for: Testing your aquarium water.
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.