API Stress Zyme
Is a biological filter additive containing live bacteria that improves the development of the biological filter . The build-up of organic pollution in the aquarium inhibits the growth of nitrifying bacteria. The bacteria in Stress-Zyme keep conditions in the aquarium right for the development of the biological filter by consuming harmful organic pollutants. Stress Zyme keeps the biological filter working properly by keeping the aquarium gravel and filter clean.
Each teaspoonful of Stress Zyme contains 300 million bacteria. These bacteria are in a dormant state and become active when added to the aquarium. Stress Zyme has a five year shelf life and does not require refrigeration. Stress Zyme is effective in freshwater and marine aquariums.
- Introduces beneficial bacteria into your tank.
- Speeds up the development of the biological filter in newly set up aquariums
- Helps clean a dirty aquarium.
- Each teaspoonful of Stress Zyme contains 300 million bacteria. These bacteria are in a dormant state and become active when added to the aquarium.
- Water quality and living conditions are improved when Stress Zyme is used on a regular basis.
Made specifically for: When starting a new aquarium, or changing water. Suitable for fresh and saltwater tanks.
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.