Our pet fish originate from all over the globe and water temperatures vary immensely in their native environments. To be able to keep fish in an environment which is conducive with their natural habitat, we mostly will need to increase water temperature above normal room temperature. Aqua One provides a range of heating solutions to provide the perfect solution for each aquarium set up.
- High quality and economical heater
- Fully submersible with double insulation
- Heater thermostat with easy to use temperature settings
- Easy to read temperature guide
- Automatic shut off and on light
- Suitable for marine and tropical aquariums
- 1 Year Guarantee
Made Specifically For: Tropical fish
|25w||25 Liters||18.5 cm||25w||240V/50Hz||1.8m|
|55w||50 Liters||18.5 cm||55w||240V/50Hz||1.8m|
|100w||100 Liters||20 cm||100w||240V/50Hz||1.8m|
|150w||150 Liters||20.5 cm||150w||240V/50Hz||1.8m|
|200w||200 Liters||27.5 cm||200w||240V/50Hz||1.8m|
|300w||300 Liters||33 cm||300w||240V/50Hz||1.8m|
- It is important to follow the safety guidelines as set out in the instruction manual contained within the packaging of this product.
- Do not have the heater plugged in whilst out of water.
- This product is not intended for use by children or infirm persons without supervision.
- Do not use the appliance for reasons other than the intended use.
- The use of attachments that are not recommended or sold by the manufacturer may cause the product to be unsafe and should be avoided.
- Always disconnect the heaters power supply prior to working on the aquarium.
- If removing the heater from the aquarium, turn it off at the power supply, wait 10-15 minutes to allow it to cool and then remove it from the aquarium.
- The heater should not come in contact with the gravel or substrate.
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.