Bravecto Chewable Tablet Flea & Tick Treatment For Medium Dogs 10 to 20kg
Bravecto Flea & Tick Chewable Oral Treatment For Dogs - Single Tablet
Provides 3 months flea and tick protection in one easy treatment. The longest lasting chewable flea and tick treatment for dogs. Bravecto protects for the full flea lifecycle, helping to eradicate flea populations. Ideal for use as part of a treatment strategy for flea allergy dermatitis (FAD). Also treats and controls ear mites (Otodectes cynotis), sarcoptic mange (Sarcoptes scabiei var canis spp. mites), demodectic mange (Demodex spp. mites), and indirectly reduces tapeworm (Dipylidium caninum) infection.
- Long-lasting, 3 months flea and tick protection
- For use as part of a treatment strategy for flea allergy dermatitis
- Treats ear mites, sarcoptic mange, demodectic mange, and indirectly reduces tapeworm infection
- Safe in breeding, pregnant and lactating dogs
- Safe for use in MDR1 breeds
- Give to your dog as a treat, dogs can swim immediately after treatment
- Highly effective against fipronil resistant fleas
Bodyweight(kg) of dog*
Number and strength of tablet to be administered
|Bravecto 112.5 mg||Bravecto 250 mg||Bravecto 500 mg||Bravecto 1000 mg||Bravecto 1400 mg|
|2* - 4.5||1|
|> 4.5 - 10||1|
|> 10 - 20||1|
|> 20 - 40||1|
|> 40 - 56||1
*For use in dogs from 8 weeks of age only.
For optimal flea and tick control, Bravecto should be administered at 3-monthly intervals. Bravecto chewable tablet can be administered all year round.
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.