Eheim Thermocontrol e 400 Heater
The obvious ideas are often the best. This also applies to the aquarium heating element. It is simply hung in the water and heats it up. The principle is the same as it was decades ago. But in the meantime, the EHEIM controller heater has become an ultra-modern thermal device. The temperature can be set precisely and is measured even more precisely and kept more constant by the electronics. The coating made of special laboratory glass increases the heating surface, serves as a heat shield and ensures even heat emission.
Min. temp: 20 degrees
Max. temp: 32 degrees
Performance at 50 Hz: 400 Watt
For aquariums of about.: 1000L
For aquariums up to approx.: 1200L
Advantages of the EHEIM control heater thermocontrol-e
- Precise temperature adjustment from 20 to 32 °C
- No readjustment necessary
- Control accuracy ± 0.5 °C
- The heat is kept constant
- Control lamp indicates the heating function (red: heating up; green: temperature reached)
- Fully submersible (waterproof)
- With dry-running protection (Thermo Safety Control)
- Glass coating increases the heating surface and ensures optimum, even heat output
- Convenient cable length approx. 170 cm
- Including double suction holder
- Suitable for fresh and marine water
- Highest safety and reliability - 3 years warranty
- Made in Germany
Precision, comfort, quality and safety "Made in Germany".
As you know, fish from tropical and subtropical waters need a certain constant water temperature. Before the engineer Eugen Jäger invented the aquarium heater decades ago, there was no really satisfactory solution to produce the appropriate water temperature. They dealt with complicated and sometimes curious methods. Some put the aquarium in the sun or by the heater or stove.
The EHEIM thermocontrol aquarium control heater is a further development of the legendary heating element and thermocontrol-e is the latest electronically controlled variant.
The temperature can be precisely adjusted from 20 to 32 °C. The control accuracy is ± 0.5 °C.
The heat is kept constant. A control lamp indicates the heating function.
The heater is absolutely waterproof, can be fully immersed, has dry run protection (Thermo Safety Control) and is suitable for fresh and marine water. One of the most important innovations is the glass coating:
• It increases the heating surface,
• compresses the heat, ensures optimum, uniform heat output and
• forms a heat shield (the aquarium inhabitants do not mind touching it).
The coating is made of special laboratory glass. This was created for research purposes. It is, therefore, free of pollutants that could be released into the water. Chemical and biological substances do not attack them. There are no cracks and hairline cracks through which condensation water could pass. It is impact resistant. And even extreme temperature fluctuations, such as those that may occur during water changes, do not affect this glass.
*Pet Essentials Warehouse range
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.