Take the stress out of toilet training your puppy with Pet One WeeWee Training Pads!
WeeWee Pads are a great hygienic aid for housebreaking new pups, and may also be useful for dogs that are incontinent. WeeWee Pads are made from super absorbent polymer filling to trap and retain moisture within the pad, while the sealed edges prevent leakage. Toilet training is one of the most fundamental skills that must be learnt by dogs early in life, Pet One WeeWee Pads are a great way to minimise “accidents” and is a great tool to train your puppy with.
Features & Benefits:
- A handy way to help toilet train new pups and reduce stress on the animal and owner.
- Made from super absorbent polymer filling - each pad holds approximately 1300mL of liquid !
- Sealed edges lock in wetness and prevent leakage.
- Infused with specially formulated pheromones to attract your puppy to use the pad.
- Provides odour control with Vanilla fragrance to keep your home smelling fresh!
- Can also be used for incontinent or injured dogs.
How to Use
- Unfold and place pad in plastic tray or on the floor (Paw print side facing UP).
- Place the training pad in the location where you want your puppy to go each time, preferably in a quiet location of your house.
- At the first sign your puppy is ready to go ‘wee wee’, pick it up and take it to the training pad so that it can go on the pad. Repeat this often until it learns to go there by itself.
- Discard soiled pads as necessary and replace with a clean pad. Once your puppy is used to going on the pad, the pad should be replaced at least once a day.
- To train the puppy to eventually go to the toilet outside, move the training pad closer to the door each time after use. Once the puppy is comfortable going near the door, place the pad outside the door whilst still in the puppies view. Repeat this process as necessary. Once the puppy is going to the toilet outside, continue to move the pad until you reach the desired toilet location. i.e.; lawn or garden. Discontinue use when the puppy is continuously going to the toilet in the desired location.