World's Best Cat Litter Clumping Formula
Get the clumping litter with outstanding odor control and a tight clumping ability. Not only is it easy to scoop, but it’s also flushable* and septic safe — so the dirty litter isn’t filling your trash. Stop worrying about a messy litter box. Start giving your cat the best.
- Powerful, concentrated formula traps odors and forms tight clumps on contact. No more nasty ammonia smell and clean up is a breeze!
- Natural compressed corn formula is free of silica dust, so you and your pet can breathe easy with a 99% dust-free litter.
- Environmentally friendly: flushable formula is safe for septic and sewer systems.
- Quickly forms small, tight, easy to scoop clumps that result in less litter waste — a little goes a long way.
- Pet, people and planet friendly — a highly effective product that you can feel good about using.
After your cat has used the litter box, simply scoop the clump. For good hygiene, you should remove all clumps and solid waste daily.
Maintain 2 to 3 inches of cat litter in the litter box at all time for long lasting odor control.
Only dispose of used cat litter in trash. Do not bury or dispose of outdoors, in gutters or storm drains to avoid environmental contamination.Not for internal use. Not meant for use as compost or as a traction aid.Store in a cool, dry place. Product filled by weight; some settling may occur.
Some cats prefer to have their litter changed gradually. Start with only a third of World's Best Cat Litter™ added to your current litter. Then, once your cat is more familiar with it, change to two-thirds. After that, use only World's Best Cat Litter™.
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.